Price: $ 80.00
Item #: 9000
Introducing a very small but fast OBD2 adapter! Built to increase performance on Apps like the Torque app. This unit is also the first Bluetooth scanner that can communicate with the MS CAN & SW CAN networks plus the standard five OBD-II protocols. OBDlin MX is up to 4 times quicker than the comparable obd2 scanner. You can save hundreds of dollars by using this scan tool instead of going to a repair shop. Includes the latest OBDWiz diagnostic software.
Exclusive OBDLink Features:
- Extended command set – Enables OBDLink MX to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools. 100% compatible with legacy ELM327 command set.
- Upgradeable firmware – MX is user upgradeable with free downloads.
- BatterySaver – Allows OBDLink MX to automatically enter Sleep mode when not in use.
- Advanced multi-protocol auto-detect algorithm – OBDLink MX connects to more OBD2 cars ans trucks than any adapter on the market.
- Clever keep-alive algorithm – Ensures a stable connection on ISO and KWP autos.
- Huge CAN memory – STN1110′s architecture allows OBDLink MX to manage larger amounts of data without error compared to older OBD2 based scan tools.
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL (optional) and ForScan, offer a avalanche of additional features like access to proprietary systems such as ABS, SRS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters. The firmware inside OBDLink MX is upgradeable, the latest features are simply just a free download away.
Supported Devices, Software & Apps:
Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry Smartphones & Tablets. Does not work on iPhone, iPad or iPod, see OBDLink MX WiFi.
Bluetooth-enabled Windows PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows 2000 & newer)
- OBDwiz (included FREE with OBDLink MX purchase)
- ScanXL Standard (Optional)
- DashCommand for Windows (Optional)
- Plug-and-play design.
- Greatly increased data throughput (input/ouput) delivers faster screen updates and more graph points.
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Single Wire CAN (GM)
- Medium Speed CAN (Ford)
- Much faster than other scanners – MX accelerates Windows software equal to 400% and applications equivalent to 250%. See quicker screen refreshes, sensor data and more chart points.
- Supports MS CAN & SW CAN protocols – OBDLink MX is the only scanner in its class that can communicate with these proprietary Ford & GM networks and of course the five traditional OBDII protocols.
- Small Footprint – Smaller then 5 cm long, MX will fit perfectly under your dash without obstruction.
- Hack-Proof – Our newest technology security system virtually eradicates the change of getting hacked.
- BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep mode gives you the option of leave it connected to your car without depleting your vehicle’s battery.
- Verify Diagnostic Codes – Read and clear the “Check Engine Light” (CEL) at your location and decide yourself on the repair.
- Works on Windows PC’s, Smartphones and Tablets – Transform your Windows portable, Android, Windows Phone, or Blackberry device into an advanced diagnostics scantool and performance recorder. Note: Apple/MAC products are not supported.
- Operates on a broader range of automobiles – MX’s state of the art algorithm enables this scanner to link to more OBD2 compatible vehicles compared to other scanners.
- Free Windows software – Includes our distributor exclusive OBDwiz for PC’s (a $40.00 value).
- Exceptional Quality – Covered by Carplugs’s 90-day satisfaction guarantee & 3-year warranty.
- Superior Compatibility – You can use MX with more 3rd party applications & generic software compared to other readers.
OBDLink MX is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer automobiles and small trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
- Size: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 ounces (33 grams)
- Nominal Voltage: 8 to 18V DC
- Nominal Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
- Nominal Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
What is in the Box:
- OBDLink MX unit
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD with free OBDWiz Software