OBDLink SX is our entry-level scan tool for the do-it-yourself mechanic in you. This is a great low cost Obd2 USB scan tool. It's compatible with software add-ons like ScanXL.
OBDLink SXPrice: $ 35.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SXPrice: $ 35.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SXPrice: $ 35.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SXPrice: $ 35.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SXOBDLink SXOBDLink SXOBDLink SX
OBDLink SX will precisely diagnose engine problems and read sensor parameters for all OBD2 compliant cars. Use the latest version of OBDwiz software (free with OBDLink SX purchase) on any Windows portable or desktop PC and you have a sophisticated, easy-to-use car reader for a small fraction of the price of comparable auto parts models. The SX give you the same functions as the older OBDLink in a easy plug-and-play scanner.
● ISO15765-4 (CAN)
● ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
● ISO9141-2 (Chrysler, Asian and European vehicles )
● J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
● J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows 2000.
Size: 3.5" L x 1.75" W (89 mm x 45 mm)
● Erase stored diagnostic codes and turn off Check Engine Light (CEL), .
● Check Emissions Readiness (e-test).
● Erase and Read Trouble Codes (Generic and Enhanced ScanXL only).
● Display, graph, other data and log more then 90 plus real-time parameters.
● Use ScanXL and the ScanXl Enhanced plugins plus other 3rd party software.
● Advanced commands are available compared to legacy scan tools.
● Firmware is user upgradeable (free).
● The huge CAN memory makes the SX a very stable scanner.
The SX scanner is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer automobiles and light trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles; including EOBD, JOBD, and all other international variants.
● OBDLink SX USB Interface
● Quick Start Guide
● Installation CD with free OBDWiz Software
OBDLink SX comes with 100% 90-day satisfaction guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.