OBDLink SX is the perfect entry-level scan tool for the budget-minded do-it-yourself mechanic. This is a great low cost Obd2 USB scanner. It's compatible with software add-ons like ScanXL.
OBDLink SXPrice: $ 50.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SX-2Price: $ 50.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SX-3Price: $ 50.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SX-4Price: $ 50.00Item #: 5000 OBDLink SXOBDLink SX-2OBDLink SX-3OBDLink SX-4
OBDLink SX will quickly and accurately diagnose engine problems and access performance
parameters for all OBD-II compliant vehicles. Use the latest version of OBDwiz software on any Windows laptop, netbook or PC and you have a sophisticated, easy-to-use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! OBDLink SX provides the same core functionality as the original OBDLink in a straightforward, plug-and-play package.
● ISO15765-4 (CAN)
● ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
● ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
● J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
● J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows 2000.
Dimensions: 3.5" L x 1.75" W (89 mm x 45 mm)
● Turn off Check Engine Light, and erase stored diagnostic information
● Check Emissions Readiness
● Read and Erase Trouble Codes (Generic and Manufacturer-Specific)
● Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
● Use ScanXL, ScanMaster and the ScanXl Enhanced Add-ons
● Advanced commands to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with older ELM327
● User upgradeable via free downloads
● The large CAN memory buffer makes OBDLink SX the most stable scan tool available
OBDLink SX is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
● OBDLink SX USB Interface
● Quick Start Guide
● Installation CD with free OBDWiz Software
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.