Carplugs is now offering the OBDLink WiFi. You no longer need a laptop to access the diagnostic information, now you can do it from the comfort of your home PC or even an Apple device like a iPhone, iPad mini or iPod touch. This is a great smartphone obd2 scan tool to use at the shop or at home. Your iPhone, iPod or iPad is now an OBD reader. The built-in USB port gives you maximum versatility.
OBDLink WiFi features Plug and Play connectivity with your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or any other standard WiFi device.
OBDLink WiFi is our latest, most advanced scan tool that supports all OBD-2 compliant vehicles. In addition to operating wirelessly via WiFi, it includes a built-in USB interface. Use it to convert your laptop or desktop PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or any other mobile WiFi device into a sophisticated, easy to use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units! OBDLink WiFi works with iPhone apps out of the box.
● Turn off Check Engine Light, and erase stored diagnostic information
● Read and Erase Trouble Codes (Generic and Manufacturer-Specific)
● Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
● Access freeze frame information
● Create custom digital dashboards
● Measure and display fuel economy
● Extended command set – Enables OBDLink WiFi to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools. 100% compatible with legacy ELM327 command set.
● Upgradeable firmware – The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
● Advanced multi-protocol auto-detect algorithm – OBDLink WiFi connects to more OBDII vehicles than any adapter on the market.
● Smart keep-alive algorithm – Ensures a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
● Large CAN memory buffer – allows the scan tool to receive large amounts of data
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL (optional), offer a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters.
OBDLink WiFi is compatible with all OBD-related apps available in the App Store
Windows PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows 2000 & newer)
● OBDwiz (included FREE with OBDLink WiFi purchase)
● ScanXL Standard (Optional)
● DashCommand for Windows (Optional)
● Plug-and-play design.
● WiFi looks just like a standard hotspot or access point (802.11 b/g)
● USB interface (includes cable)
● Baud rates from 9600 up to 2M baud
● Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points.
● Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
1. ISO15765-4 (CAN)
2. ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
3. ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
4. J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
5. J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
● Compatible with more diagnostic software than any other scan tool
● Extended command set allows the tool to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools
● User upgradeable via free downloads
● Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
● Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
● Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts of data
● Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points
● Can be powered from OBD or USB, for even easier firmware updates
● Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink WiFi is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
● IP: 169.254.1.10
● Port: 23
● OBDLink WiFi unit
● USB cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
● OBD2 cable
● Quick Start Guide
● Installation CD with free OBDWiz Software
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.