Carplugs is now offering the new OBDLink MX WiFi. This unit is also the first WiFi scanner that can comunicate with the MS CAN & SW CAN networks plus the standard five OBD-II protocols. Also can be used as a trip computer. OBDlink MX WiFI is up to 3 times quicker than the comparable obd2 WiFi scanner. You can save hundreds of dollars by using this scan tool instead of going to a repair shop.
OBDLink MX WiFi features Plug and Play connectivity with your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or any other standard WiFi device.
OBDLink MX WiFi is our latest, most advanced scan tool that supports all OBD-2 compliant vehicles. OBDLink MX WiFi works with Apple's apps out of the box.
● Turn off Check Engine Light, and erase stored diagnostic information
● Read and Erase Trouble Codes (Generic and Manufacturer-Specific)
● Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
● Access freeze frame information
● Create custom digital dashboards
● Measure and display fuel economy
● Extended command set – Enables OBDLink MX WiFi to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools. 100% compatible with legacy ELM327 command set.
● Upgradeable firmware – The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
● Advanced multi-protocol auto-detect algorithm – OBDLink MX WiFi connects to more OBDII vehicles than any adapter on the market.
● Smart keep-alive algorithm – Ensures a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
● Huge CAN memory – STN1110′s architecture allows OBDLink MX to manage larger amounts of data without error compared to older OBD2 based scan tools.
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL (optional), offer a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters.
OBDLink MX WiFi is compatible with all OBD-related apps available in the iTunes store:
Windows PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows 2000 & newer)
● OBDwiz (included FREE with OBDLink MX WiFi purchase)
● ScanXL Standard (Optional)
● DashCommand for Windows (Optional)
● Plug-and-play design.
● WiFi looks just like a standard hotspot or access point (802.11 b/g)
● Greatly increased data throughput (input/ouput) delivers faster screen updates and more graph points.
● Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
1. ISO15765-4 (CAN)
2. ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
3. ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
4. J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
5. J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
6. Single Wire CAN (GM)
7. Medium Speed CAN (Ford)
● Much faster than other scanners – MX WiFi accelerates Windows software equal to 300% and applications equivalent to 250%. See quicker screen refreshes, sensor data and more chart points.
● Supports MS CAN & SW CAN protocols – OBDLink MXis the only scanner in its class that can communicate with these proprietary Ford & GM networks and of course the five traditional OBDII protocols.
● Small Footprint – Smaller then 5 cm long, MX WiFi will fit perfectly under your dash without obstruction.
● Hack-Proof – Our newest technology security system virtually eradicates the change of getting hacked. WPA2 with AES encryption security.
● BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep mode gives you the option of leave it connected to your car without depleting your vehicle’s battery.
● Verify Diagnostic Codes – Read and clear the "Check Engine Light" (CEL) at your location and decide yourself on the repair.
● Works on Windows PC's – Transform your Windows portable or desktop into an advanced diagnostics scantool and performance recorder.
● Operates on a broader range of automobiles – MX’s state of the art algorithm enables this scanner to link to more OBD2 compatible vehicles compared to other scanners.
● Free Windows software – Includes our distributor exclusive OBDwiz for PC's (a $40.00 value).
● Exceptional Quality – Covered by Carplugs's 90-day satisfaction guarantee & 3-year warranty.
● Superior Compatibility – You can use MX with more 3rd party applications & generic software compared to other readers.
OBDLink MX WiFi is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
● Size: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
● Weight: 1.2 ounces (33 grams)
● Nominal Voltage: 8 to 18V DC
● Nominal Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
● Nominal Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
● WPA2 with AES encryption
● Push-button WPS makes connecting to existing Wi-Fi networks easy
● OBDLink MX WiFi unit
● Quick Start Guide
● License Key for the free OBDWiz Software
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.